Re: Tenchi at the Expo

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Tenchi at the Expo
date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 21:32:12 -0700
At 03:11 PM 10/1/2001 -0700, Alan Zabaro wrote:
>..of course, I don't know how well Pioneer is getting
>along with AIC at the moment. Either way, I'm pretty sure there'll
>be some digi-subs pretty quickly...isn't Inu-Yasha currently being
>fansubbed with a turnaround time of about one week?

Hrm.. im pretty sure someone has picked that up already. Havent looked
lately but there weren't really any fansubs of it out there, just digi-subs
and hong kong VCD/DVD bootlegs

^_^x KD
"Bless you"
"I didn't sneeze"
"True, but you're going to need all the help you can get after i beat the
snot out of you"-Goats

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited