Re: Thoughts On Tenchi Universe.......

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: Thoughts On Tenchi Universe.......
date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 22:27:51 -0500

Alan Zabaro wrote:

> Ed Cho wrote:

> > KD wrote: And btw those are just your opinions, to you the OAV is the
> > best.
> > are actually people out there who prefer TU or( God forbid ) Shin to the
> > OAV? I've honestly never known or heard of anyone who had that opinion.

> I think there are some who prefer Tenchi Universe to the OAVs; IIRC
> Kuuta is one of them (heretic! ^_^).

damn straight.  i was gonna reply but you got to it first, Alan. ^_^
(my net connection's been screwy today)
i prefer Tenchi TV not just because of the gorgeous ending, but
also a lot because of nostalgia.  Tenchi TV vol. 1 was the third anime
video I ever owned (first two being FF), and I watched it 5 times
the first day, I was so in love with it.

Also, I saw it Before the OVAs.  given, I love the OVAs and in almost
every sense I DO prefer it to TV, but TV has an emotional effect on me
the OVA doesn't.
Give the OVA a great ending and I may like it better, but it could
never compete with the feeling I get during the first 3 minutes or
so of Tenchi TV.

to get to the point, I have personal, emotional reasons for prefering
Tenchi TV over the OVAs, and that's why I like it better.

-K.T.K
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs