Re: Thoughts On Tenchi Universe.......

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Thoughts On Tenchi Universe.......
date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 21:20:41 -0700
At 02:35 PM 10/1/2001 -0700, Alan Zabaro wrote:
>Ed Cho wrote:
> >
> > KD wrote: And btw those are just your opinions, to you the OAV is the
> > best.
> > are actually people out there who prefer TU or( God forbid ) Shin to the
> > OAV? I've honestly never known or heard of anyone who had that opinion.
>
>I think there are some who prefer Tenchi Universe to the OAVs; IIRC
>Kuuta is one of them (heretic! ^_^). I think preferring TU to the
>OAV happens mainly among people who really prefer their series to
>have some sort of ending...

Yes, some people prefer TU to the OAV, im one of them. I dont think ANYONE
prefers Shin though

^_^x KD
"what do you mean capital punishment doesn't work? none of the murderers
we've executed have killed again have they?"-Bill Maher

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs