Re: Tenchi at the Expo

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "Sean Connolly" <kintaro@tularosa.net>
subject Re: Tenchi at the Expo
date Mon, 1 Oct 2001 15:32:08 -0600
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Alan Zabaro" <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>

> Well, first of all, from what I understand Spring 2002 is supposed to
> see GXP and the first episode of the 3rd OAV released in Japan. So if
> they stick to that schedule, I'd say there's a chance of some new
> Tenchi stuff airing at AX, probably fansubbed. Of course, digital
> fansubs are likely to be available before then, and those who are
> really interested in seeing the episodes ASAP will probably import
> them from Japan...

I doubt you'd see ANY fansubs of either Tenchi 3 or GXP considering there's
no doubt some company will be announcing them there ( we'll assume Pioneer
for now considering they know all about the news and details).  Unless they
sponser the showing themselves.

AX02 will rule it.  I will have my press creds this year dammit!

Sean "Kintaro" Connolly
Anime Kakumei - www.animekakumei.com

Search field Search string

archive list