Toonami Hour and a half? was Re: Missed 08th Team the first time?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject Toonami Hour and a half? was Re: Missed 08th Team the first time?
date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 10:45:46 -0700

--

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001 23:08:10
 Alan Zabaro wrote:
>Looks like the Toonami afternoon schedule is changing again:
>
>5:00 08th MS Team
>5:30 Dragonball
>6:00 DBZ
>6:30 Batman Beyond
>
>(Midnight Run is unchanged; still DBZ and Outlaw Star)
>
>Nice to see that Toonami is no longer 2 hours of Dragonball.
>Still nothing in the schedule about MS Gundam, and I wonder
>if they might try moving that to the late-night slot (in the
>hope that it'll get better ratings there).

Figured I ought to change the title just to reassure people that I wasn't
making another Gundam post.

:P

Like you said, its nice to see that Toonami isn't 2 solid hours of Dragonball
anymore.  Unfortunately, it looks like they've cut into it even further,
though.  As nice a show as Batman Beyond is, I wish they'd put something
different there.  CN has quite a variety of anime shows that they have rights
to, and its too bad they didn't stick something else into that last half hour
slot for the time being.

Over the last several months, Toonami has gone from three hours to just half
that.  I'm sure it'll go back up to two hours before long, but still...

junior

"Outta my way, boomer!"
  -- Priss, Bubblegum Crisis 2032

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp