Re: Bebop

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Bebop
date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 10:27:24 -0700
At 01:17 PM 10/1/2001 +0800, James Jursudakul wrote:
>Since we are on the subject of Bebop...
>I think it was in Episode 5 Ballad of Fallen Angels.. the character named
>Vicious is very similar to SNK's Setsuna from the LastBlade 2..
>
>He has a crow instead of an owl and even has a sword.  The hair color is the
>same and his attitude is very very similar..  Anyone who's played the game
>should know what I am talking about....

hrm.. i've got it and i dont see the corilation

^_^x KD
"why do sharks explode? this is because sometimes they're brains and sexual
organs are made out of M-80's"-Space ghost

----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited