Re: Thoughts On Tenchi Universe.......

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Thoughts On Tenchi Universe.......
date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 10:22:13 -0700
At 03:29 PM 9/30/2001 -0700, Ed Cho wrote:
> >> Well, Sakuya DID come in later on during the phone call, but no, I
>don't think he was distracted at all before she came in, and he DID hear
>Ayeka clearly when she proclaimed her love( which occurred BEFORE that
>annoying tramp Sakuya came to Tenchi's apartment ). Then after Sakuya
>came in Tenchi kept Ayeka on hold for like forever and Ayeka had to sit
>like an idiot and  hear the two buttweeds flirting( not necessarily
>Tenchi's fault, but he's still a jerk ).

I'm almost positive that is inacurate. I really dont want to have to watch
that part again, can someone who doesn't hate Shin watch it again and
confirm/deny this? From what i remember she was talking about people
leaving and stuff and tenchi was kinda 'yea yea' and then when she actually
said she loved him a tea kettle or something happened and he didn't hear.

I hate every character in Shin but im damn sure not even Shin Tenchi is
that cold

^_^x KD
"Experience counts in both women and cars"-Bunta/Initial D

----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited