Re: Thoughts On Tenchi Universe.......

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@earthlink.net>
subject Re: Thoughts On Tenchi Universe.......
date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 10:19:37 -0700
At 03:40 PM 9/30/2001 -0700, Ed Cho wrote:
>Alan Zabaro wrote: <snip>
> >> Hmmm... the OAV's the best, and neither series can compare. Let's
>leave it at that. Actually, let me get more specific. The OAV sub's the
>best, and nothing else can compare. There's a lot a problems w/ the OAV
>dubs.

whoa are you way off base there. A lot of people regard the dub as one of
the best out there. And btw those are just your opinions, to you the OAV is
the best.

^_^x KD
"You better wake up. The world you live in is just a sugar coated toping.
THere is another world beneath it, the real world. And if you want to
survive it you better learn to PULL THE TRIGGER!"-Blade/Blade

----
Kenshin fan for life! Amakakeryunohirameki!!!! ^_^x
ICQ #125700685

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited