Re: Oh what to buy!!! (OT)

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "Sean Connolly" <kintaro@tularosa.net>
subject Re: Oh what to buy!!! (OT)
date Tue, 4 Sep 2001 01:56:54 -0600
----- Original Message -----
> From: "John DeMoranville" <jdemoran74@mediaone.net>
> I e-mailed about the Robotech mistake(never do e-mail half-asleep).  I
> have had Macross pre-ordered
> for a couple years now and can't wait.  The footage shown at AWA last
> year looked great and I hope they show an updated version this year(only
> a few weeks away).  I'm just thankful that AnimEigo got Macross because
> no other company(even Bandai) would have done so much restoration work
> on it.

Ah yeah.  I talked with Shin from AnimEigo for a good two hours about
various things and Macross came up.  They're spend a LOT restoring the
print.  It's stunning really.  He's so proud.  Just...don't ask him any
technical questions unless you want the panel to turn into the Technical
Aspects of Macross Restoration.  lol.  I love Shin, I'm gonna smuggle him
some good stuff for next year's AX, but that boy can talk at panels.  lol.

Sean "Kintaro" Connolly
www.animekakumei.com

Search field Search string

archive list