Re: Oh what to buy!!! (OT)

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "John DeMoranville" <jdemoran74@mediaone.net>
subject Re: Oh what to buy!!! (OT)
date Tue, 4 Sep 2001 03:49:42 -0400
----- Original Message -----
To: <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 1:55 AM
Subject: Re: Oh what to buy!!! (OT)

> O.o Robotech?  Dubtitled?  Well, for one it's dub only anyways, and
too,
> it's a mish mash of shows with a made up plot.  =P  Granted, I buy
them only
> because it's good to have my childhood show on disc, but Macross
Original is
> coming out anyways so...

I e-mailed about the Robotech mistake(never do e-mail half-asleep).  I
have had Macross pre-ordered
for a couple years now and can't wait.  The footage shown at AWA last
year looked great and I hope they show an updated version this year(only
a few weeks away).  I'm just thankful that AnimEigo got Macross because
no other company(even Bandai) would have done so much restoration work
on it.

--
John DeMoranville
jdemoran74@mediaone.net