Re: CN gandam dohicky? (ot)

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "Sean Connolly" <kintaro@tularosa.net>
subject Re: CN gandam dohicky? (ot)
date Tue, 4 Sep 2001 01:16:05 -0600
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Kenshin-dono" <kenshinisthegoddamncoolestanime@yahoo.com>

> was channel surfing for a couple minutes after the
> simpsons and i caught a couple minutes of a show that
> actually looked modertately interesting on CN. hitting
> dislpay a few times told me it was Gundamn 8th

Gundam 08th MS Team.  Don't know about the treatment CN is giving it though.
It's available on DVD.  It concludes the 1 year war saga of Gundam (that
starts from the original Gundam TV show "First Gundam").  I dunno about the
quality of the show because Gundam, in general bores me to death.  I have no
idea how Gundam Wing garnered such a fanbase, but that's another rant for
another time.

Sean "Kintaro" Connolly
www.animekakumei.com

Search field Search string