Re: Oh what to buy!!! (OT)

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "John DeMoranville" <jdemoran74@mediaone.net>
subject Re: Oh what to buy!!! (OT)
date Mon, 3 Sep 2001 07:58:52 -0400
----- Original Message -----
To: <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 1:21 AM
Subject: Re: Oh what to buy!!! (OT)

> I'll check into Moldiver
> as well.  The more anime, the merrier, ne?

Just a word of caution about Moldiver.  I don't know if you're a dub or
sub fan, but the subtitles on Moldiver are dubtitles(exactly same
translation as the English dub).  Apparently when Pioneer went to put
Moldiver on DVD, they found out that the subtitle(acurate translation)
had been lost. Rather than re-translating it or getting the subs from a
laserdisc, they decided to use the closed-captioned subtitles(dub
translation).  FYI, this is what I have been told. I didn't buy the disc
due to dubtitles and if anyone on the list has the disc, I'm sure they
can confirm the dubtitles.

--
John DeMoranville
jdemoran74@mediaone.net