Re: adult swim

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: adult swim
date Mon, 03 Sep 2001 00:31:23 -0700
Kenshin-dono wrote:
[...]
> hrm.. so it goes from 10-1am? damn missed most of it,
> i read this then flipped the TV on and caught the end
> of the first bebop eppisode.. i was amazed to see all
> the blood left from when the chick blew the guys
> brains out. I wonder if they kept the drug stuff in
> too.. hrm.. maybe CN doesn't rape as many lemurs in
> the ass as i thought they did.

Yeah, it's pretty much been what I hoped for. I really
get the impression that Williams Street - the folks
behind SG:C2C and Toonami - are anime fans themselves,
and this really is the way they want to show the stuff.
I hope (though I don't really believe) that they'll
finally get a chance to show an uncut or less-cut
Tenchi on Adult Swim...

Of course, CN may still end up having to cut a number
of things from later episodes, but I think we can
see what they're aiming for.

> so whats the deal, every sunday 10-1am? any repeat
> showing im kinda curious about this

They also had an ad mentioning Thursdays; I'd guess
that the Thursday shows will be repeats of the Sunday
ones (if not, they'll go through Bebop in less than
7 weeks).

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list