Re: Oh what to buy!!! (OT)

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: Oh what to buy!!! (OT)
date Sun, 2 Sep 2001 16:21:19 +0200 (MEST)
On Sun, 2 Sep 2001 mandalis@earthlink.net wrote:

> candy and fan-service).  Sakura Wars starts out really slow with a
> lot of detail and then they try to catch up with everything much too
> fast (like they just got this TV contract, and someone upstairs said
> wrap this thing up so we start this real money maker).

It probably has something to do with the anime being based on a game
which had been released way before, so the audience was expected to know
the characters and the situation. THe slow part was probably a prequel
to the game.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
|   Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.           |
|       A Homepage for Elektra: http://brazils-animeland.de/elektra         |
|           Tenchi Fanfiction Reviews: http://brazils-animeland.de/tmffr    |
+-------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? --------------+

Search field Search string