Re: Oh what to buy!!! (OT)

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from mandalis@earthlink.net
subject Re: Oh what to buy!!! (OT)
date Sun, 02 Sep 2001 09:57:45 -0400
I've watched both and I would say both start off really good.

Knights of Ramune has a really disappointing ending for me, it's like
the writers ran out of gas 7/8ths thru.  It's starts out really good
though, but you have to appreciate Burlesque comedy (a lot of eye
candy and fan-service).  Sakura Wars starts out really slow with a
lot of detail and then they try to catch up with everything much too
fast (like they just got this TV contract, and someone upstairs said
wrap this thing up so we start this real money maker).

If you want something to tide you over try Moldiver (its really cute
on several levels).

Dave M.

Tsunami's Knight wrote:

> Hey guys/gals, I know you can help me...well, on second thought, I'm beyond
all

> help, but that's another story.  Anyway, I need some advice on which anime
> series to order.  I've come upon a little extra cash (by working an extra 1/2
> day), and I feel the overwhelming urge to blow it all on more anime.  I'm
> trying
>
> to decide which extra series to tack on to my forthcoming order of BGC 2040,
> and
>
> I am torn between Sakura Wars and Knights of Ramune.  Both of them sound very
> appealing to me.  Which one would you buy in my shoes?  I'm not looking for a
> one-liner reply.  If anyone has seen both of them or even one of them, would
> you
>
> be so kind as to point out a few vital characteristics about the series, such
> as
>
> animation, plot, and/or character quality as well as your succinct opinions
of

http://www.fanfiction.net/index.fic?action=directory-authorprofile&UserId=80241

> - my personal profile

Search field Search string