Re: (OT) Waho! Aug 28!

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from Brazil <borgward@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
subject Re: (OT) Waho! Aug 28!
date Sun, 2 Sep 2001 07:43:54 +0200 (MEST)
On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, Kenshin-dono wrote:

> simple and a bit too action-oriented. I'd say that
> there has been better
> >stuff in the last months, e.g. Crest of the Stars.
>
> hrm? .. thats good? The preview i saw on a DVD looked
> like crappy T&A garbage. Is it actually somethign
> beyond that?

Huh? You *must* have confused it with something else. There's NO WAY
that show could be made to look like T&A garbage, no matter how
you cut it.

It's pretty good SciFi, with a complex background and likable characters.
Do give it a chance.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
|   Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.           |
|       A Homepage for Elektra: http://brazils-animeland.de/elektra         |
|           Tenchi Fanfiction Reviews: http://brazils-animeland.de/tmffr    |
+-------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? --------------+

Search field Search string