Re: (ot) what the hell??!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from RSumm51036@aol.com
subject Re: (ot) what the hell??!!
date Sun, 2 Sep 2001 00:49:28 EDT
whatadisaster8@hotmail.com writes:

> ok, i was just watching TV and i saw this anime show/movie called Bubblegum
>  Crisis Tokyo 2040.  i watched and it kept my interest.  the only thing is,
>  is that i've never heard of it.  tell me i'm not going crazy, please

It does exist, so you are not going crazy. From what I understand, BCT 2040
is just the original BC rehashed with all new animation and different VAs.
The character names are still the same as well as the personalities. Just
revamped a little. I saw some of it on the Action Channel and it was
enjoyable. I don't know enough about the original series or the new one to
give a good opinion.

Rich Summers

Search field Search string

archive list