Re: plot hole

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Washu2OOOO@aol.com
subject Re: plot hole
date Sat, 1 Sep 2001 23:29:21 EDT
echo484@juno.com writes:

> Even though by now I've made it pretty obvious how much I like the OAV's,
>  they're not without their imperfections.  I  noticed that Sasami's
>  reflection, which is supposed to look like Tsunami, was still Sasami in
>  OAV 8( the scene in the beginning near the bridge ). I may sound like a
>  totally anal Tenchi dork by nitpicking at this tiny detail, but I have
>  this strange feeling that such an error wouldn't have happened if Hiroki
>  Hayashi had worked on the second OAV.
I thought that the reflection was only Tsunami when Sasami was going through
times of stress, use of Tsunami's powers, or changes, but oh well.
And about Hiroki Hayashi, too bad, he didn't, can't change it. And wasn't he
offered the job? If he wasn't, then THERE'S a time to get pissed.

;^)  Robert
"Beware of the Nekokaze and follow Nekodo, this is the path to your true
harmony."    -Me

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited