Re: Kenshin

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "John DeMoranville" <jdemoran74@mediaone.net>
subject Re: Kenshin
date Sat, 1 Sep 2001 04:02:58 -0400
----- Original Message -----
To: <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2001 12:45 AM
Subject: Re: Kenshin

> anyway, yes its true. Im wondering if it will even
> make it to fansub or if i should just have friends
> pursue digi-subs on it.  Unfortunately it seems like
> the upcoming OAV will not cover the revenge arc as i
> had hoped *sniff* i wanted an animated Enishi damnit!
> Havent been doing much checking into this though and i
> cant remember how long it was gona be, after i heard
> it wasn't gona cover the revenge arc then i lost a lot
> of interest

I think it is only going to be one OVA episode.  ADV already has the
rights to it since they are co-financing it(a la BGC 2040).  Since ADV
has it, you know it will be called Samurai X.  From what I have read, it
looks like it will take place after the revolution(or at the end of it)
and deal with his decision to not kill anymore and become a wanderer.
Personally, I am glad they're NOT doing the Revenge Arc.  If they did it
as an OVA it would be too short and I would rather they use the
animation style of the TV series rather than the OVAs since that is what
the manga looks like.

--
John DeMoranville
jdemoran74@mediaone.net