Re: virus?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: virus?
date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 23:29:41 -0700
At 04:38 PM 8/1/2001 -0700, Kenshin-dono wrote:
>can someone please repost that link to the thing that
>scans your HD for that virus? my system has been
>constantly crashing today, literaly every 5 minutes
>its freaking the hell out of me

http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sircam.worm@mm.removal.tool.html

Though I don't think this is what's causing you problems.

You may want to try out some free antivirus programs first, as well as
running Scandisk on your computer.

Here are two free antivirus programs:

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10093-100-1462405.html?tag=st.dl.10093-106-1.lst-3-18.1462405

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10093-100-1549065.html?tag=st.dl.10093-106-1.lst-3-23.1549065

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>, http://www.capcorphq.com/
       Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs