Re: 08th ms team

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject Re: 08th ms team
date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 17:07:23 -0700

--

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:19:39
 Ed R Cho wrote:
>Hey I 've seen some episodes of 08th MS Team, and its not as old looking
>as Mobile Suit Gundum, and actually kinda looks like the animation of
>Gundam Wing. Can anyone tell me if Wing was made before or after MS team?

Heh.
It'd better not look like MS Gundam.  Its a lot more recent.  In fact, the
only Gundam series that may be even more recent is Turn A.  I can't remember
what the dates are on Turn A, though, and considering how long it took to get
all of 08th out, Turn A might actually be in the middle of it.

As far as the dated look of the animation goes, the only one that might
resemble it (MSG movies aside) is Gundam Z, which was the next show to be
produced.  I don't think that's the case, though.  Z was immediately followed
by ZZ, and I've seen an episode of the latter.  IIRC, the art in ZZ was much
better than that in MSG.  So MSG is probably unique in the really old-style
art department.

junior

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!

Search field Search string