Re: <OT>Tekken 4 Fighter Listing....RUMOR

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: <OT>Tekken 4 Fighter Listing....RUMOR
date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 01:06:22 -0500

Kenshin-dono wrote:

> At 12:00 PM 7/31/2001 -0500, Kuuta Kutani wrote:
> >no Jun, I see.  she was my backup char in Tag...
> oh well, it's not tag, so i can be happy with just
> >Xiaoyu. ^_^

> a xiaoyu whore eh? i never got to play a good Xiaoyu
> player, would have loved to try you out, good counter
> player to king with all her damn crouching stuff.

i dunno, I'm not a very good player.  i only get to play once in
a while.
i only really play to kick my friend's ass, but he's still better than
me for now. (these days we're almost even...)

*shrugs*

-K.T.K
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs