Re: speaker question 2

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: speaker question 2
date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 00:46:19 -0500

Kenshin-dono wrote:

> *snip
> >sure you have it set up within in the game itself?
> >make sure all your settings match across the board.

> yup, ive been messing with it the past few days and it
> seems the 5.1 isn't being acknowleged by windows for
> some reason, i goto audio HQ and run the test in the
> speaker section and it only speaks from the left and
> right ones, not the center, satalites or subwoofer.
> Tried reseting the settings, installing 5.1 presets,
> nothing worked. Its starting to piss me off, almost as
> much as the damn mailing list saying my ip is forged
> and not letting me post

hrm, i dunno.
if you're just wanting surround sound for now...
(sounds like you have an SB Live), i'd recomment just setting it
for 4-speaker surround on the comp, until you can figure out exactly
what's up with the 5.1 business.

-K.T.K
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs