Re: speaker question 2

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kenshin-dono <kenshinisthegoddamncoolestanime@yahoo.com>
subject Re: speaker question 2
date Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:27:04 -0700 (PDT)
*snip
>sure you have it set up within in the game itself?
>make sure all your settings match across the board.

yup, ive been messing with it the past few days and it
seems the 5.1 isn't being acknowleged by windows for
some reason, i goto audio HQ and run the test in the
speaker section and it only speaks from the left and
right ones, not the center, satalites or subwoofer.
Tried reseting the settings, installing 5.1 presets,
nothing worked. Its starting to piss me off, almost as
much as the damn mailing list saying my ip is forged
and not letting me post

^_^x KD

Search field Search string

archive list