Re: Did anyone get their Sol Bianca Tarot cards Yet?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject Re: Did anyone get their Sol Bianca Tarot cards Yet?
date Sun, 01 Jul 2001 20:42:25 -0700
Well, If it weren't for you, I'd only have that hentai guy to talk to
about it. (^^;;
As a token of my appreciation, I'd like a Tarot reading!

--
RadHaz

nan des no kono miso shiru wa?

Search field Search string