Re: Evil mexican T-bird of DOOM!!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from OhRyoko@aol.com
subject Re: Evil mexican T-bird of DOOM!!!
date Sun, 1 Jul 2001 23:04:47 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/01 1:28:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sim2d2@nyc.rr.com writes:

> One word : Inssurance . Even if the guy has no dough, both my Insurrance
> company and his, have to dish it out. My friends inssurance covers us for up
> to 100 grand per person in the car ^_^
> And who needs T1? The cable connection I got today goes at T3 speed.

Take it from the Insurance queen here (I'm an agent)  you'd better hire a
good lawyer.. and guarenteed that the guy who hit you (from what it sounds
like) was probably carrying the state minimums which in NY is like 25 grand
per person and 50 grand per accident (maybe, it might be less) On top of
that, the medical will go to pay for your bills from the hospital, and unless
you put up a good fight in court for why you deserve pain and suffering
pay... you're not getting squat... Lemmie put it this way.. My best friend
was hit head on by a girl when she was in highschool and was almost killed in
the accident.  Since the other girl was only carrying state minimum
insurance, my best friend didn't even get enough money to pay for her own
medical bills, more or less have any extra to play with... On top of that
they still had to pay the lawyer who represented them!!!
Good luck hun, hope I didn't spoil your dreams..
Mel

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited