Re: Did anyone get their Sol Bianca Tarot cards Yet?

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "Sasami-chan" <b4506062@csie.ntu.edu.tw>
subject Re: Did anyone get their Sol Bianca Tarot cards Yet?
date Mon, 2 Jul 2001 09:42:40 +0800

Hello everyone!

Awww...it was nothing. Thanks, Rad (blush blush).

> > Those cards are beautiful, RadHaz!
> > Are you going to learn to use them, and do card readings?
> > I think you should.... :-)
> I don't know if I'll learn to throw the Tarot. I'm not too keen on
> seeing my future. (^^;  Might be fun, though.
Hehe, if anyone would like a reading of their future,
please feel free to contact your resident divinition
practitioner Sasami-chan. ;) I am familiar with the
techniques of reading Tarot and have been in
practice for well over two years. In fact, I wrote
up program doing just that for my SG page,
unfortunately the English version is unavailable at
the moment. Hmmm...let's see if I can whip up a
quick program within a day or two. :)

CheerS!
Sasami-chan

Search field Search string