Re: Azaka/Kamidake "Log" Vid!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: Azaka/Kamidake "Log" Vid!
date Sun, 01 Jul 2001 15:57:11 -0500

^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:

> At 04:43 AM 7/1/01 -0500, Kuuta Kutani wrote:
> >well well well, it's done.
> >only took about 3 1/2, maybe 4 hours, all told.
> >rendering wasn't so bad. uploading to my server was a bitch. ^_^
> >2 1/2 hours...  i gotta get better than a modem...

> hrm.. not bad. It does need some sharper editing and the lip syncing is a
> must, but damn good for a first try.

thanks.  yeah, there were a few places where things, to me, just seemed
messy, and i couldn't quite figure out why.
and i was too tired to deal with it.  i may fix it later.
the lip syncing is easy, tho.

> Now make a kenshin vid set to that
> enemy song by disturbed ;P heh

don't have any kenshin available to me, don't have that song.
and i'm already working on another one as it is. ^_^

-K.T.K
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs