Re: Pioneer Panel at AX

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@mail.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: Pioneer Panel at AX
date Sun, 01 Jul 2001 13:40:32 -0700
At 11:39 AM 7/1/01 -0700, Kathleen wrote:
>BTW, what is Sakura Diaries? Is it a hentai series? I just
>had a call from a friend who says the DVDs are $5.99 at The
>Wherehouse. But I couldn't think of what it is...not Sakura
>Wars, not Card Captor Sakura..... hmmm...

from what ive seen it falls under highly ecchi with a lot of nudity. I
think its some relationship crap series though so i havent really looked
into it =P I do remember theres an edited and unedtied version though

^_^x KD
"Before we start, I must say that I'm perfect!"the arogant Johnny/GGX

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs