Re: Evil mexican T-bird of DOOM!!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@mail.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: Evil mexican T-bird of DOOM!!!
date Sun, 01 Jul 2001 12:10:27 -0700
At 01:32 PM 6/30/01 -0700, gradivus wrote:

>> > Is that like the thing you use to open bottles?
>> >
>> Yes KD. It is E-X-A-C-T-L-Y, like the thing you use to open bottles of
>Sody
>> Pop..........................
>
>Heh,  I thought it was the thing you use to open up honeycombs to get the
>honey out...
>
>Uncapping cable modems,  now that's just plain bad...

anyone care to fill me in on wtf uncping cable modems means

^_^x KD
"If you don't want to suffer the pain of being alone, why don't you kill
everyone so you won't suffer?!"-Dizzy to herself/GGX

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs