Re: Pioneer Panel at AX

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kathleen <rocket98@gte.net>
subject Re: Pioneer Panel at AX
date Sun, 01 Jul 2001 11:39:20 -0700

Alan Zabaro wrote:

> I'm planning on being at the Pioneer panel; it starts
> at 4 PM on Thursday. Should be interesting to hear what
> they say when Ryan Matthews starts bugging them about
> providing proper dub credits...
> http://www.anipike.com/lastexit/2001/le0601-1.html

Hmmm....that does sound interesting. I would sure like to be
at that panel, but Thursday looks definitely out for us. In
fact, I am beginning to worry about how we are going to
attend this thing at all. Once again, my husband is on
call....that will be till Saturday. Sarah is having a hard
time getting time off her job (she is a studio photographer
at Sears Portraits now), and of course....all that money
that we will spend! LOL! Btw, thanks Alan for offering to
help get us there, that was really sweet...but you know, the
money just disappears at a convention! Right now is a bad
time to sell anything, too. Everyone is saving up for AX and
is loath to spend anything. But checking out ebay right now
for anime goods might get a few bargains....

> I'm also planning on going to the cel collector's
> panel at 8 that night.

I have missed this every time, and this will be no
different. I sure would like to go, it will have to be great
just to see other people's cels.

> BTW, the Live Programming
> schedule is at
> http://www.anime-expo.org/LPschedule.html
> and the video programming schedule is at
> http://www.anime-expo.org/Videoschedule.html
> (I don't think the video schedule has been
> finalized yet). See any good movies or other
> shows we should meet at?

Yes, sure! Plenty of them! But, like I said, there isn't
much I wouldn't sit through at a con. Off hand, I see TMiL,
OMG Movie, Escaflowne Movie, and maybe even X Movie.
For OAVs or TV, I would like to see Crest Of the Stars,
Phychic Wars, Petshop of Horrors (just think that would be a
fun one with an audience!), Elf Princess Rane and a bunch of
others.

The voice acting demo on Sunday sounds cool, and Sunday
sounds like the best chance I have of going right now.

BTW, what is Sakura Diaries? Is it a hentai series? I just
had a call from a friend who says the DVDs are $5.99 at The
Wherehouse. But I couldn't think of what it is...not Sakura
Wars, not Card Captor Sakura..... hmmm...

Kath

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited