Re: Did anyone get their Sol Bianca Tarot cards Yet?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject Re: Did anyone get their Sol Bianca Tarot cards Yet?
date Sun, 01 Jul 2001 09:47:48 -0700
I don't know if I'll learn to throw the Tarot. I'm not too keen on
seeing my future. (^^;  Might be fun, though.

Kathleen wrote:

> Those cards are beautiful, RadHaz!
> Are you going to learn to use them, and do card readings?
> I think you should.... :-)
>
> I got my Bun Bun already! Very cute, sitting here threatening me with his
> little plush knife. I asked him to stop...but he doesn't listen well. I will
> have to take a picture of him!
> Kath
I have that problem, too. Sakura Shinguji keeps threatening to swap off
the head of the Intel Inside bunny suit guy. It's separate shelves time!
> RadHaz wrote:
>
> > Thank you!
> > <+humor mode>
<snip>