Re: Did anyone get their Sol Bianca Tarot cards Yet?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kathleen <rocket98@gte.net>
subject Re: Did anyone get their Sol Bianca Tarot cards Yet?
date Sun, 01 Jul 2001 09:32:30 -0700
Those cards are beautiful, RadHaz!
Are you going to learn to use them, and do card readings?
I think you should.... :-)

I got my Bun Bun already! Very cute, sitting here threatening me with his
little plush knife. I asked him to stop...but he doesn't listen well. I will
have to take a picture of him!
Kath

RadHaz wrote:

> Thank you!
> <+humor mode>
> I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Sasami-chan for his support in
> this matter. It has been a long, difficult process, and without his
> encouragement, I might not have made it.
> <-humor mode>
> Seriously, these are very neat cards, and the booklet explaining them is
> great, too.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited