Re: [Minor spoiler] Love Hina (Was: Re: arghh what was it called., Mark II)

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: [Minor spoiler] Love Hina (Was: Re: arghh what was it called., Mark II)
date Mon, 2 Jul 2001 00:40:33 +0800
> From: "Sasami-chan" <b4506062@csie.ntu.edu.tw>
> Forget the DVDs, Greg. Go for the manga! The anime is very
> lacking in content and it makes you want to punch Keitaro
> every episode of the way. The anime is also very biased, as
> evidenced by the shallow treatment of Mutsumi-san. It does
> manage to pull in some minor characters like Kentaro and
> Naru's younger sister, but their antics aren't quite as funny
> as the ones pulled off by the main cast in the manga. Overall,
> the storyline is rushed and the production team attempt at
> gluing together many elements taken from different segments
> of the manga simply doesn't work. My advice is, if you want
> to know what the fanfare surrounding this Love Hina thing is
> all about, check out the manga. :)

Totally agreed.  Manga is much better.  The character design
of the anime is also less appealing, IMHO.

> BUT if you are a Shinobu fan, just go for the episodes in
> which she appears in. KAWAII~~~

Yes, especially when Shinobu maning the table in Comiket !
^_^

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@cuso4.org