Re: Azaka/Kamidake "Log" Vid!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kathleen <rocket98@gte.net>
subject Re: Azaka/Kamidake "Log" Vid!
date Sun, 01 Jul 2001 09:20:38 -0700

Kuuta Kutani wrote:

> well well well, it's done.
> only took about 3 1/2, maybe 4 hours, all told.
> rendering wasn't so bad. uploading to my server was a bitch. ^_^
> 2 1/2 hours...  i gotta get better than a modem...

OMG! That is fantastic, Kuuta-san!!!!! I can't believe what a great job you
did!

Since only my husband and I are awake I showed it to him and he was VERY
impressed

and watched it with a huge smile. I watched it five times, and I can't
believe how

well it all goes together.

Only Aeka could have any criticism. ;-)

I wish I could do that stuff. I have wanted for years to do one of Mulder and
Scully, using the certain moments through the series and putting it to
"Alchemy Of

Love"....which I think is the perfect song for them, the lyrics sound as if
they

were written about those characters and I never hear it without thinking of
them.

But alas, I don't have a clue how you do that! And the lip sync is even more
of a

mystery to me! How do you do that part?

Kath (so proud!)

Search field Search string