Re: tenchi ML matome okuri

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Peter Gray <jaganath_609@yahoo.com>
subject Re: tenchi ML matome okuri
date Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:49:04 -0700 (PDT)

> ------- Message
>
> From: OhRyoko@aol.com
> Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 23:36:31 EDT
> Subject: Re: tenchi ML matome okuri
> To: tenchi@ml.usagi.org

> Daylight Time,
> jaganath_609@yahoo.com writes:
>

> > Good night Simeon. And pleasant dreams.
> >
> > Peter
> >

> My God how do you write so much...
> Mel

I am a bottomless pit of ideas.

Actually this is my way to avoid telling you what I
really know.

I had originally planned to tell everything I
discovered about Tenchi OVA, back during my "Tenchi's
Choice" thread, but I reconsidered it in light of the
content of that evidence. So I have to literally write
a circle around myself to parse relevant information.
I have to play Kajishima's game of using obvious
appearances to deflect attention from the real
situation hidden within the folds of the story, lest
too much of the actual plot is given away.

For example, this thread about Ryo-Ohki's gender is
really designed to obliquely refer to some other
people in Tenchi's household, without mentioning them
by name, or explaining the situation. I would say
more, but I can't without giving a full explanation.
And that turns whatever satisfaction I would get into
excrutiating secrecy.

Peter

Search field Search string

archive list