Re: (OT) Inuyasha

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kathleen <rocket98@gte.net>
subject Re: (OT) Inuyasha
date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 12:41:52 -0700

Alan Zabaro wrote:

> Kathleen wrote:
> [...]
> > But I saw this:
> > http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/product.asp?sku=104272-00
> > Now, I guess I shouldn't think about it at all, since I can't play >it
and it

> probably has no sub, right?
>
> Right. However, Viz is translating the comics...IIRC, Inu-Yasha was up to the
> beginning of volume 6 (at least in comic-book format) at the comic book shop
> near where I work as of two weeks ago. No idea how closely the animation
follows

> the comics, though. But you should be able to get a feel for the characters
and

> the story, at least.

I love the story that I have read so far. These are great characters, a neat
story

and for some reason Inayashu reminds me of a boy Ryoko. ;-)
We have the first (two?) Manga (or whatever the big thick anthologies are
called)

and we are all dying to see the anime around here. But I heard that it was
being

brought here in the fall, so I will wait. The trouble with comics is that I
don't

remember to get every issue, and the manga style are so darn expensive. That is
why we have never finished Maison Ikkokou (sp), or even gotten all of the
Tenchi

ones!

Kath

Kath