Re: (OT) Inuyasha

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from mandalis@earthlink.net
subject Re: (OT) Inuyasha
date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 15:08:21 -0400
The only way you could play it would be on some type of region free
machine, or a PC with region resetting firmware/software.  And yes it
would have no sub-titles.  Anamaxis has good prices as long as you
can get the shipping discount by buy $50+ or $90+ worth of stuff as
well as the instant 10% discount.
Also, the have a point system where you an earn points to earn
"presento"s.

Dave M.

Kathleen wrote:

> Well, since Animaxis is the sister company of the one I just talked to, and
> Alan happened to have the link handy...I am looking through the products. I
> suppose, for a bulk price....I could get this stuff wholesale if I thought I
> could sell enough of it. That would make it a whole new side business just by
> thinking about Ryo-ohki back packs....geeesh, I am really in need of another
> income.....
>
> But I saw this:
> http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/product.asp?sku=104272-00
> Now, I guess I shouldn't think about it at all, since I can't play it and it
> probably has no sub, right?
>
> Kath

Search field Search string

archive list