Re: [OT] Phone strap

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: [OT] Phone strap
date Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:18:59 -0700 (PDT)
--- Kathleen <rocket98@gte.net> wrote:
[things about futon covers, special towels, cell-phone wrist straps...]
> Strange....I keep wondering if there is some way to import this kind
> of stuff
> and actually be able to make any money. But with the high shipping
> cost, even
> by boat...I don' think so.

A place like, Bed,Bath&Beyond could really make a killing with that
(they certainly used to import a lot of crap from China...) type of
stuff. But I found that they have no interest in changing ANY of their
stock.   So some idiot at corporate makes all the decisions, and the
stores are not allowed to change that (that was about 8 years ago -- it
could have changed).
But I tried to get some popular items carried/ordered back then, and it
was impossible.
(Does that company still exist?)

====
My Site -- http://MasakiRyoko.homestead.com/index.html
Only little fixes and minor upgrades at the moment...
Member of TMML, RFFC, and #WASHU#, White Knight of KOME
and a Water Tiger (Wet and Wild? You bet!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs