Re: Ryo-Ohki Back Pack Question

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Ryo-Ohki Back Pack Question
date Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:59:00 -0700 (PDT)
--- Kathleen <rocket98@gte.net> wrote:
> Ok...who has one? And how much did you pay for it, if you don't mind
> me
> asking.

They should be selling for about $23-25 retail.  They used to sell
about $30.00 over ebay (start at $19.99, but always go up).

I got mine at a convention for $20, as I also got a couple of stuffed
Ryo's and Ken's.  They should also run the same price.

The official versions are all put out by Animaxis (a China based
manugacturer IIRC).  If they do not have an Animaxis tag, they ARE a
cheap knockoff -- which is what I expect, as wholesale prices should
really be more like $9.50 to $10 each.
However, with the recent popularity of TM! and the amount of the toys
just being sold over ebay, it might actually be real (price drops due
to massive volume).

If you can actually check with the company who distributes the product
catalog, ask them who the manufacturer is...

I could go for one or two more Ryo's, Ken's, or a couple-of Mogwai...
^_^

"Remember, always feed them carrots, and pet them gently.  And NEVER
let them buzz the neighbors' house after midnight."

====
My Site -- http://MasakiRyoko.homestead.com/index.html
Only little fixes and minor upgrades at the moment...
Member of TMML, RFFC, and #WASHU#, White Knight of KOME
and a Water Tiger (Wet and Wild? You bet!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs