Re: [OT] Phone strap

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Soo In <finl412@yahoo.com>
subject Re: [OT] Phone strap
date Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:46:41 -0700 (PDT)
--- Kim Justice <kj@filmhouse.com> wrote:
> I think I've found another cultural difference
> between the US and
> everywhere else.
-snip
> Apparently, outside the US phone straps are quite
> the fashion accessory.

You should pick up a Japanese fashion magazine
sometime.  I used to read 'Non-no' because my
hairdresser had subscription.
Talk about experimental fashion....   I am open to
try something new, but I can not bring myself up to
dress like Japanese 20 something.  On the other hand,
my Japanese friend Masaru, after looking through
J.Crew catalog, got disgusted with the taste as bland
as oatmeal.

> You learn something new every day, if you're lucky.
> kj

But you learn something really important when you are
not lucky.  For example, you read your update SQL
script before you run it.  Where follows Update.
I can not believe the last Where did not paste to my
script.  I cant even dscribe the feeling when you see
1,000,000 rows getting updated when you expect maybe
like 500 rows.

HongSoo

Search field Search string

archive list