Re: Tenchi Image: w/ a pretty cool website

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Image: w/ a pretty cool website
date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 01:40:12 -0700
OhRyoko@aol.com wrote:
[...]

Ugh, gigantic URLs. And the second one doesn't seem to work half the
time (at least for me...)

[...]
> I LOVE IT.. its a dark pic of Ryoko looking at Tenchi which I have never seen
> before.. there's like fire in the background or something, anywho... I really
> really want this image by itself and in better quality... I've tried
> contacting the owner of the page several times with no luck..  A friend said
> its an image from Pretty Sami... I don't know, I just know I really want it..

Your friend is correct. That picture is a screencapture from episode
3 of the Pretty Samy OAV (episode 3 is titled "Super Kiss", I believe).

> if anyone could tell me where I could get this pic for my computer, please
> let me know!!

I think Gensao's site used to have a capture from that scene up on
tmffa.com, but I can't find it there anymore. Kathleen has some cels
from that sequence at http://members.nbci.com/ryoko888/ryokosammy.htm

Aha! The RFFC has a larger shot at
http://www.8op.com/RFFC/images/psoav3-3.jpg (found from the page at
http://www.8op.com/RFFC/gallery-vidcaps.html ). It's not exactly
the same instant, but it's pretty close...

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited