Re: So wrong............

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from Luriko-Ysabeth <iac@umich.edu>
subject Re: So wrong............
date Fri, 1 Jun 2001 03:46:44 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 31 May 2001 OhRyoko@aol.com wrote:

> Basically your list was made by some brainless fat guy named Frank in the mid
> fifties, right?

Something like that... personally, I've always found that the best
gender-based jokes come from the gender in question. For instance, Dave
Barry delivers some *hilarious* guy jokes, many of which I have gleefully
passed on to all and sundry.

And I'm getting a little tired of the common mental image of PMS as some
personality shift all women are subject to (I think it was something like
30%, the last time I saw statistics for it). I know I, for one, am not
subject to a PRE-menstrual syndrome, although I have been known to be very
out of sorts due to cramps (although that usually manifests itself as "Sod
off and let me expire in abject misery in peace. Ooooh...") >_<

Nobuyuki is definitely a guy. Youshou is probably a man. Tenchi... eh,
jury's still out on that one. (Sanosuke is a guy, Saitoh is a man, and
Kenshin is a remarkably sensitive subbreed of man.)

Sincerely,
Luriko-Ysabeth, hon otaku | member in good standing of #WEIRD# | GDI
Kendappa Clan | Sosai/Pooh-Bah for life of the Washuu-sensei Rules club
GSI of Washuu-Skuldism | member of too many organizations to list here
"It looked like a tree which had been blown down, and when a house looks
like that, it is time you tried to find another one."
	-- A. A. Milne, *The House At Pooh Corner*
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~iac/weird.html   (or ~iac/me.html)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited