Re: Anybody buy this thing yet?

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "gradivus" <cholbert@mlode.com>
subject Re: Anybody buy this thing yet?
date Fri, 1 Jun 2001 00:10:17 -0700
----- Original Message -----
To: <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 13:07
Subject: Re: Anybody buy this thing yet?

> --- ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@mail.tomatoweb.com> wrote:
> > At 12:33 AM 5/31/01 -0700, RadHaz wrote:
> > >Has anyone bought his box set? It's on Animaxis.
> > >Tenchi Muyo! - OVA Ryo Oh Ki - Complete DVD Box - Limited Edition

Had it for about a few months.  Must be the only copy in the US, nobody
seems to know anything about it...

> No, but I bought the final disc in the series (13, 13.5, sound file,
> bangaihen) over a year ago...  as well as the PS OVA collection, but I
> had to send that back, it wouldn't work right on both my G4 and Apex
> machines...

Huh?  Both of them or just the PS OVA?

<rant>I'd *really* like to torture the people who thought up that stupid PAC
promo... every time the DVD starts... blaring shitty techno... crappy fuzzy
animation... what a piece of crap.</rant>

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs