Re: It was stupid the first time, the fifth is absurd...

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@mail.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: It was stupid the first time, the fifth is absurd...
date Thu, 31 May 2001 20:24:48 -0700
At 02:10 PM 5/31/01 -0700, Kathleen wrote:

>^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
>
>> *snickers*
>>
>> heh i dont even bother yelling at or screwing with these tools anymore =P
>> that was prety amusing Kath
>
>LOL! That was my daughter, Sarah!
>I guess you can see where she gets her sarcastic streak! I don't think she
has
>ever posted here in all these years. I left the computer on that message and
>she couldn't resist.
>
>Geesh... I wonder if they will become friends? LOL!

*smacks his forehead* oh, heh i was wondering why the hell you signed it
Sarah =P
Heh, like mother like daughter eh? ^_^x

^_^x KD
"It's happened so many times. An age warped more towards madness with each
passing day, infested with villains that I kill and kill like flies. It
will only get worse from now on"-Seijuro Hiko

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs