Re: tenchi ML matome okuri

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "replicant" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: tenchi ML matome okuri
date Tue, 1 May 2001 20:53:47 -0700
> > --- Peter Gray <jaganath_609@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > I know that compared to Kagato or Kaine, he's a
> > bit
> > > dull.
> >
> > Hey, Peter, it's KAIN or more correctly KAIN.
> >
> > Being so vociferous, I would have thought you would
> > have caught that...
>
> For some reason I always place an E at the end of his
> name. It just seems more complete for some reason.
> Besides it could just as easily be a typo......
>
> Peter

Anything you say Petero.

Bear "replicant" Powell
Nth Level Fighting Game Otaku
Armor King of the Iron Fist Tournament
Master of Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX

"I am not in this world to live up to your
 expectations and you are not in this world
 to live up to mine." - Master Bruce Lee

Top 5 Most Wanted Games: (Genre - Action Sports)
1. Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (PS2)
2. Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX: Maximum Remix (PSone)
3. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (PS2)
4. ESPN X-Games Skateboarding (PS2)
5. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 X (X-Box)

Search field Search string