MnE, TMIL, TMIL2, and questions of the Tenchiverses

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject MnE, TMIL, TMIL2, and questions of the Tenchiverses
date Tue, 1 May 2001 07:38:21 -0700 (PDT)
--- Joseph Riggs <josephriggs@lycos.com> wrote:

> Although come to think of it, it would be nice if there were a
> website that
> were easily accessible, and has a list of the continuity differences
> between
> all of the different stories.  Then the next time this question came
> up, we
> could just direct the person there.

This was basically the aim for my "2K+1 Encyclopedia", except that
about 300 much more important things (and web pages) have reared their
ugly heads for me to deal with.  It was supposed to be a true
Hyper-Text Encyclopedia on most everything Tenchi (like a serious
version of the DVD encyclopedia - probably without video-clips),
including references to all official sources AND things researched and
derived by the serious fans (like the onsen and gem discussions at RFFC
a long time ago -- It was amazing how much stuff we found with a lot of
research and debate).

Unfortunately it doesn't look like I will be able to put even a single
image or paragraph in it, at this rate.  I can devote myself to it full
time, if someone is willing to pay me (that's not likely at about $750
per week).

There is a free-form version of something very close to this already,
called, "Tenchi Muyo In-Depth."  It was compiled by "Tenchiken"
<tenchiken@narf.com>.

It sould be found in the archives of our glorious Mailing List, around
the middle of July 2000.

GO THERE!  ^_^

Speaking of the archives, are they up and working for any day forward
of 1/1/2001?  I've looked several times, but was never able to get
anything after that date...

====
My Site -- http://MasakiRyoko.homestead.com/index.html
Only little fixes and minor upgrades at the moment...
Member of TMML, RFFC, and #WASHU#, White Knight of KOME
and a Water Tiger (Wet and Wild? You bet!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs