Re: Tenchi The Movie 2?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Tenchi The Movie 2?
date Tue, 1 May 2001 07:22:14 -0700 (PDT)
--- Joseph Riggs <josephriggs@lycos.com> wrote:

> Sorry about the screwed up response.  Had someone start to talk to me
> just as
> I pulled up the reply screen, and hit the send button.

No problem.  I don't mind discussing differences in the various movies,
etc., I just want to stay away from the arguments that usually occur,
because people refuse to keep an open mind, even when given facts that
are self-verifiable...

====
My Site -- http://MasakiRyoko.homestead.com/index.html
Only little fixes and minor upgrades at the moment...
Member of TMML, RFFC, and #WASHU#, White Knight of KOME
and a Water Tiger (Wet and Wild? You bet!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs