Re: a room full of cabbits

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from mandalis@earthlink.net
subject Re: a room full of cabbits
date Tue, 01 May 2001 08:14:40 -0400
Sorry

When I use the MGI package that I have I reduce them from Adobe Photo
Deluxe PPD files to 800x600 Jpeg.  My webpage software then takes
the image and loads it out at various sizes(small -- normal -- xlarge).
I'll try saving as gif files using the package next because that
seems to reduce the space even further.

Dave M.

Andrew Turner wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 07:48:15AM -0500, Kuuta Kutani wrote:
> > mandalis@earthlink.net wrote:
> > > And about compression...none of the pictures were above 224k with
> > > strips averaging about 166K.  If I go the gif format rather than
> > > JPG I lose too much resolution.
> >
> > what resolution?  those things are TINY!
> > if they're gonna be that large in size, make the images larger at least.
>
> Yeah... I can't even get my software to save them that large...
>
> For example: Cartoon1-Tenchi-Anthology.jpg
>
> >From the site:       164037
> Max Quality in Gimp: 107514
> At 75% (standard):    31228
>
> Andy <turner@mikomi.org> - http://anime.mikomi.org/ - Community Anime Reviews
>   And the moral of this message is...
>     I wonder if I ought to tell them about my PREVIOUS LIFE as a COMPLETE
>     STRANGER?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited