Re: Dragon Half

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from David Tenney <d.n.tenney@worldnet.att.net>
subject Re: Dragon Half
date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:22:05 -0400
I don't  know about that. I have seen pics of Mink singing and as a full human
that look like they come from later in the series.

--
We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know

justice has been served.......it's having the prime rib........

"Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and hell believe you.
Tell him a bench
has wet paint on it and hell have to touch to be sure."

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs